(B104, WZZO, Fox 1470 & WAEB)
WE DO NOT MAIL PRIZES | ALL PRIZES MUST BE PICKED UP BY WINNER!
Prize Redemption Procedure:
1. If you won a prize ON-AIR by calling the studio hotlines, your prize will be available for pick up the FOLLOWING DAY after 12NOON, unless the prize is not ready for pick up at that time. In that case, winners will be called by the promotions department when the prize becomes available for pick up!
Online Contest prize winners will be notified by phone by the Promotions Dept. and be given similar instructions on how to claim your prize.
2. Prizes are available for pick up at our Radio Station offices in Whitehall during normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. We are NOT open on Weekends!
3. One form of VALID picture identification is required for prize pick up!
**If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian accompany you to pick up your prize**
4. All winners must complete our prize paperwork which consists of a Prize Winner Sheet and a W-9 Tax form. Your social security number is needed for the tax form. You must fill out all paperwork completely in order to claim your prize. (Note: Any prize winners that wins over $600 from within the calendar year will be mailed a 1099 tax form to claim your winnings on your taxes.)
5. Winners must wait 30 days before winning another prize on any of our four radio stations (B104, FOX 1470, WZZO, AM 790). You can only win once per household within a 30 day window! Failure to wait 30 days between winnings will result in a forfeit of your prize.
6. ONLY THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THE PRIZE! Only exceptions to this rule are MINOR children (Guardian/Parent must be present when picking up a minor child's prize) or MARRIED couples. The prize winner's spouse may pick up his/her prize as long as they share the same last name, file taxes together and live at the same address. If your are over the age of 18... you MUST pick up your prize in person.
2014 - Q4 National Contests:
Jingle Ball (B104)
Rules apply to: B104 through November 21st!